This fee is pro-rated for the amount of time you attend the session (up to two hours). I provide you with a two hour window to offer room for the time you may need that day. According to how much time we use, billing is done in 15 minute increments. The fee schedule is in accordance with the recommendations from the Psychologists' Association of Alberta.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, cheque, and e-transfer are accepted for payment.
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of a one hour session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please for further information.