- searching for ways to restore your sleep?
- seeking to resolve your child’s sleep issues?
- frustrated with trying to get your child to sleep?
- dreading the night ahead?
- going to bed exhausted, but your racing mind and worries are keeping you awake?
- suffering from being unable to fall asleep or fall back to sleep - insomnia?
- dragging yourself through the day feeling foggy, cranky, unable to concentrate, and finding that the simplest things require major effort?
If so, I CAN HELP!
I offer you compassion, kindness, collaboration, and over 20 years of knowledge and experience. I invite you to be seen and heard within a safe space where we build upon your strengths and resources to restore your sleep.
Depending upon your specific concerns and sleep needs, I offer an approach tailored to fit you. This may draw upon:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) which is a researched step by step approach that has specific strategies and tools to track and improve your sleep.
- Solution-Focused Therapy that enhances the unique application of CBT-I.
- Mind/Body Techniques which can help you to access your body’s resources to provide further healing of your insomnia and sleep.
- Child Centered Strategies that address the unique challenges of parenting a child with sleep disruptions and to provide take home tools for you and your child.
Today you are one step closer on a positive path to restorative sleep.
If you're looking for help, guidance, and support to obtain a good night's sleep, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call or email me for a consultation today.